*** We are in the process of converting all our ride data and events over from old site ***
The Events Calendar is available for your viewing pleasure under the Events Calendar drop down menu or upcoming events are identified on the right hand column. Just mouse over a highlighted date to see what’s going on or click on the date for details.
Of course to make it even easier to see what we have going on just look up.
We will always list the next four or five upcoming events for you.
Again just click on them for details.
Need to know more about the rides? I know I always do! Or simply browsing for a fun ride to do?
Check out our ever growing Rides selection.
The purpose of this website is to share cycling activities in a way that Bay Area cyclists interested in training for 100K and/or 100 mile rides and/or multi-day riding events/adventures have the opportunity, with fellow riders, to experience and enjoy progressively longer/more climbing rides in the SF Bay Area so that:
- Arthritis Bike Classic-Marin (ABC-Marin) riders are prepared for either a 23, 42, 61, or 102 mile loop on Saturday, July 15, 2017. Check this link.
- Arthritis Bike Classic-Oregon (ABC-Oregon) riders are prepared for the spectacular 6-day cycling adventure (September 16 – September 22, 2017). Check this link.
- California Coast Classic (CCC) Bicycle Tour riders are prepared for the 8-day ride from SF to LA (September 9 – September 16, 2017). Check this link.
- Arthritis Bike Classic- Pescadero riders are prepared for either 17, 23, 46 or 63 mile loops (Saturday, October 14, 2017)
- All are introduced to the cool cycling rides/routes the Bay Area has to offer.
- You get to meet/ride/chat with fellow cyclists.
- You may be converted to a regular recreational/touring cyclist if you not already addicted, I mean converted.
Want to join us on a ride or have questions? Just Contact us.
See you on the road!!!